Re: APIS for Themes

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I was able to know quite a valuable information
regarding gtkstyles.
However, what I also need is the API's to query the current active
theme. Suppose I have my own implementation of a radio button. I want
to set its properties (color, size etc) so that it appears like a
native themable gtk style radio button. To do that, I need to query
the current-active theme and set the bgcolor, font etc accordingly for
my radio button.

Once I get the current theme, I can use style-related APIs to apply
style to my button. The problem which I am facing is how to get the
current theme (a pointer to GtkIconThemePrivate or GtkIconTheme.)

Are there any API's / techniques to query Current Active Theme using GTK?

Thanks in Advance
Neelesh