Re: Removin all Widgets from a VBox

Hi,

You could consider the possibility of use gtk_notebook and "tab",
instead destroy and recreate widgets with no needs ;)

regards

On 6/8/05, Peter Bloomfield <peterbloomfield bellsouth net> wrote:
On 06/08/2005 08:13:53 AM Wed, Muthiah Annamalai wrote:
Hi!

I think Ive a solution to what youre asking me.

Why not just create your own box, pack it in the dialog's vbox,
and pack your widgets in it?  When you want to change them,
destroy your box and recreate it.