Dependency Walker & my application

Alf C Stockton writes:
When profiling my application in Dependency Walker 2.1 on Windows I get the
following lines appearing in red.
Is this a problem with my code ?

GetProcAddress(0x7C900000 [NTDLL.DLL], "gtk_rc_reset_styles")
GetProcAddress(0x7C800000 [KERNEL32.DLL], "gtk_rc_reset_styles")
GetProcAddress(0x08370000 [DEPENDS.DLL], "gtk_rc_reset_styles")

etc.

Seems that your code (or libglade, or something?) has called
g_module_open(NULL) to get a handle to thw whole of the running
process, and now looks for gtk_rc_reset_styles in it. This means
looking in all loaded modules (DLLs). This isn't necessarily any
problem as such, unless it keeps doing this repeatedly, which might
cause some slowness. On the other hand, I don't understand why the
code needs to look up gtk_rc_reset_styles dynamically? It's in GTK+,
so just plain linking with GTK+ at build time should be enough?

--tml