Re: GTK Coding Conventions

Roger,

Thanks for the link. I have started reading through your tutorial, and would like say nice job, and thanks for making it available for everyone to benefit from : ).

Thanks Again,
Rick
Roger Leigh wrote:

Rick Sutphin <sutphinc bellsouth net> writes:

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the suggestion. I was hoping for
something along the lines of an object oriented 'HelloWorld' example
(I am not a very experinenced coder).

I am currently working through the GObject tutorial. Though I was
hoping to find something simpler I could use until I am up to speed on
GObject.

I wrote a small GObject tutorial you might find useful:

http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/gtk/ogcalc/

It's very basic, but a little more advanced than "Hello World".  It's
supposed to be both an introduction to GTK+ and an example using of
the GObject techniques in the GObject tutorial (you'll still need the
GObject tutorial to refer to).

Regards,
Roger