Re: GTK Coding Conventions

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 07:12, Rick Sutphin wrote:
Thanks for the response. I appreciate the suggestion. I was hoping for
something along the lines of an object oriented 'HelloWorld' example (I
am not a very experinenced coder).

I am currently working through the GObject tutorial.

Why bother? Head straight to the Gtkmm web site:
http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/

Vladislav Grinchenko       http://home.comcast.net/~3rdshift/
                                 e-mail: 3rdshift comcast net

      Focus on quality, and productivity will follow.