Re: Popup Menu

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 21:23 -0300, CÃsar Leonardo Blum Silveira wrote:
Is there a way I can make my application be just a popup menu?
I mean, when the user opens it, there is no window, it automatically
pops up a menu right where the mouse pointer is. Is that possible?

Apologies for hijacking your thread, but on a related question - my
applet is nothing but an gtk.Entry, which already has a popup menu (with
Cut, Copy, ..., "Input Methods->" items).  How can I get the gtk.Menu
object when it pops (or otherwise add extra gtk.MenuItems to the popup
menu)?  I want to add "Preferences" and "About" items, without losing
the existing Cut, Copy, etc.

tia,
Nigel.