Re: Help!!!!!!!

Hello!
You could have well done some kind of search on this
list before. But Ill suggest something else,
read the rest of this mail, it may solve your probs,
and
donot use GTK+1.2  shift to GTK+2.0 API.

1] System date can be got from calls like
    asctime(), see man asctime
2] TO get current focus, try gtk_widget_get_focus()
   or something in gtkwidget.h
3] use `pkg-config libglade-1.0 --cflags --libs`
    try changing the version, or using it without
   versions.
Cheers
Muthu.

--- trupthi n t <jukki rediffmail com> wrote:

Hi,
  I am developing an application in using gtk+1.2.10
in linux.

  I am not able to carry out the following tasks:

     1)TO capture the system date (using an in built
function)
     2)To write/find a function which returns the
the widget on which
         the current focus is.
     3)To compile and execute glade interface
designer for gtk+1.2

   Kindly help.

                                     Regards,

Trupthi