Re: Popup Menu

César,

instead you customize a Window Manager, why don't you try to use the
"Familix Linux" . It's the linux most similar  with Windows that I
ever see 8-)

It can find out Windows Networks, and so on ... Familix was entirely
built in Brazil, therefore your official web site is in Portuguese ...
but if you don't speak portuguese, you can at least see some
screenshot of it ...
<http://www.fameg.com.br/page.php?cod_pagina=149>.

I've already implement it in a "advocacy office" , durring a migration
process (win -> linux), aiming to reduce costs like win and office
licenses.

So ... you know :) it just a tip ...

Best Regards