Re: [pygtk] Popup Menu

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 09:23:48PM -0300, César Leonardo Blum Silveira wrote:
Is there a way I can make my application be just a popup menu?
I mean, when the user opens it, there is no window, it automatically
pops up a menu right where the mouse pointer is. Is that possible?

I don't really know; you'd need a way to capture X events on the X root
window and then display your popup menu. This sounds like a pretty weird
application, though; are you sure you've considered this design
carefully enough?

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331