Re: gtk+ with gnomecanvas on win32

Tor Lillqvist wrote:

Usually they all (when you expand the dependencies recursively) depend
on ORBit2, for instance. Feel free to port it to Windows. (I have
tried, but ran into difficult problems. See bug #120299.)

Doesn't it say:
"The core ORB is written in C, and runs under Linux, UNIX (BSD, Solaris, HP-UX, ...), and Windows."

I tried (but I was not too motivated) to make it work once, but gave up when the makefiles started failing miserably. I know near to nothing about CORBA... Do you know if there's anything special about Orbit that would make unportable to windows?

Daniel K. O.