gtk+ with gnomecanvas on win32

Hi ,

I'm porting a tool written for linux with gtk+, gnomecanvas etc.
I have a problem with porting the gnomecanvas stuff. Gnomecanvas does
not exist on win32, I think the only option I have with win32 then is
by using the gtkdrawing area.
But then I have to do a lot of coding my self.

Is there an other way?
Maybe with the gtkcanvas but does that exist for windows?
Or should I use a other libs like QT?
And wat about stuff like gtk+ada, can I do something with that?

P.S. Thank you todd for your help on my last question.