Re: gtk+ with gnomecanvas on win32

Pieter Engelen writes:
Is it posibel to do this whit all of the gnomelibs?

No. libgnomecanvas is rather unique among the GNOME packages in that
it depends only on GTK+, libart_lgpl and Pango. I.e. stuff that has
been ported to Windows a long time ago.

Most other parts of GNOME have much more extensive dependencies.

Usually they all (when you expand the dependencies recursively) depend
on ORBit2, for instance. Feel free to port it to Windows. (I have
tried, but ran into difficult problems. See bug #120299.)

--tml