Re: Statically Linking GTK+ libraries with Win32 in MS VC++

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:57:47 +0000
John Cupitt <jcupitt gmail com> wrote:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:14:58 +0200, Hubert Sokolowski
<h sokolowski wsisiz edu pl> wrote:
AFAIK you can't link statically with a LGPL library unless you
distribute the sources as well with your program.

I've said this before and been flamed :-) you just need to ensure the
user can relink against a different gtk, so another solution is to
distribute the .obj files.
I know about this sollution, I just forget to add "... sources or object
files..." :).

--
Hubert Sokolowski