Statically Linking GTK+ libraries with Win32 in MS VC++

I've managed to port some libraries I've generated and a GTK+ application from Linux to Windows XP, using MS
Visual C++ 6.0.  However, being quite new to the MS Visual C++ and Win32 programming in general, in
attempting to distribute the new windows application to some co-workers found out that my executable depends
on at least the libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll, and as a result won't run on machines that don't have some of the
distributions listed on Tor's website.  I thought I was linking statically with all the required libraries,
allowing the executable to be moved from one Win32 box to another, but obviously I did something wrong.

Does anyone have some advice on how to specify static linking with GTK+ libraries in MS Visual C++ so the
application can be run on most any workstation?  Or do I have to have some sort of installation so it will
properly run?