Re: How to get the real selection order in a tree view?

Hi Tim,

I suppose that you are speaking about the function :
void gtk_tree_selection_set_select_function(GtkTreeSelection *selection,
                                            GtkTreeSelectionFunc func,
                                            gpointer data,
                                            GtkDestroyNotify destroy);

This doesn't seems to be easy to use as it also use the function when unselecting a line. The last line selected must be stored somewhere as when using "the shift kek + the mouse" it select the line from the *last selected line+ to the newer one...

Regards,
Jerome