Re: How to get the real selection order in a tree view?

On Monday 13 September 2004 21:46, Jérôme Couderc wrote:

In my case, I need to get the real order of the selection of lines in a
list (created with gtk_tree_view_with_model).
For example, if were selected the line 3 and then the line 1, by using
the function "gtk_tree_selection_get_selected_rows" I get a list of
lines ordered : 1, then 3. Instead of 3, then 1.

So anyone has an idea to get the real order of the selection?

Set up your own select function (note that it is called _before_ the selection
state of the row is toggled!), and keep your own list around.

Cheers
-Tim