How to get the real selection order in a tree view?

Hi,

In my case, I need to get the real order of the selection of lines in a list (created with gtk_tree_view_with_model). For example, if were selected the line 3 and then the line 1, by using the function "gtk_tree_selection_get_selected_rows" I get a list of lines ordered : 1, then 3. Instead of 3, then 1.

So anyone has an idea to get the real order of the selection?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Regards,
Jerome