textview attributes [was Re: printf]

Wow. This is quick response. :) Actually, box *was* NULL, although it shouldn't be and I
only realised after I posted that email. Thanks for the suggestions.

So my next question is, I have an editable text buffer (I'm using gtk_text_view) and
I embed another widget with gtk_text_view_add_child_at_anchor. However, the widget is not quite
aligned with the rest of the text. How do I get either the text or the widget to shift
downward by X amount? I noticed there is a way to get the GtkTextAttributes. Is there a way
to set it?

thanks,
Shuying