RE: printf

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but basically I'm trying to insert
printf statement in my gtk program and it causes my program to crash.
Below is the problematic code fragment:

g_printf("box: (in px) height=%d, width=%d,depth=%d\n",
                     box->height, box->width, box->depth);

height, width and depth are all gints. Could someone please enlighten

Does printf () behave the same way?

By the looks of it, box must be NULL, although I bet you're going to
tell me it isn't.

What happens if you replace height, width and depth for actual integers?