Re: mysterious warning from Pango on Win32

Here's the solution I found, in a not very polished form.
The problem was that, after being installed, my program was being
run with a path that didn't tell it where it needed to look for DLLs.
So, in the Inno script, I added this blurb based on Todd Kulesza's demo:

[Registry]

; This adds the GTK+ libraries to conexus_align.exe's path

Root: HKLM; Subkey: "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App
Paths\align.exe"; Flags: uninsdeletekeyifempty

Root: HKLM; Subkey: "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App
Paths\align.exe"; ValueType: string; ValueData: "{app}\align.exe"; Flags:
uninsdeletevalue

Root: HKLM; Subkey: "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App
Paths\align.exe"; ValueType: string; ValueName: "Path"; ValueData: "{app};
{code:GetGtkPath}\lib;c:\bin;C:\GtkGLExt\1.0\bin"; Flags: uninsdeletevalue

Of course I should make this more general, but now at least I know
the general idea of what to do.

Thanks for helping.

-ijt