Re: mysterious warning from Pango on Win32

I think your problem is probably related to pango.modules.   The file
usually lives in
etc/pango/pango.modules.  That path can be in the same directory you
run
the exe.

I'm not sure what this means.  Which path can be in the same directory
as the exe?

pango.modules points to the location of pango_basic.dll or something
similar depending on what fonts you want (i think).

mine looks something like: .\pango-basic.dll BasicScriptEngineWin32
PangoEngineShape PangoRenderWin32 common:

Here is mine:

# Pango Modules file
# Automatically generated file, do not edit
#
# ModulesPath = i:i:/target/lib/pango/1.4.0/modules
#

i:/target/lib/pango/1.4.0/modules/pango-basic-win32.dll
BasicScriptEngineWin32 PangoEngineShape PangoRenderWin32 common:

I can't tell if this correct.

Issac