Re: mysterious warning from Pango on Win32

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 12:42:47AM -0400, Todd Fisher wrote:
I think your problem is probably related to pango.modules.   The file
usually lives in
etc/pango/pango.modules.  That path can be in the same directory you run
the exe.
pango.modules points to the location of pango_basic.dll or something
similar depending on what fonts you want (i think).

mine looks something like: .\pango-basic.dll BasicScriptEngineWin32
PangoEngineShape PangoRenderWin32 common:

I put together a gtk+ installer to set up all gtk+ that I compilied with
msvc it shouldn't be too different from one compilied with
mingw.  It includes a pango.modules as well as some other files you
might need for using themes.

http://severna.homeip.net/gtk-win32.php

hope this helps,
todd

Ok, I'll take a look.  Thanks for the input.

Issac

--
Issac Trotts
Programmer, NIMH Human Brain Project