Re: attempt to scroll beyond boundaries event?

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 08:42, Mikhail Sobolev wrote:
Hi

I sent this question to the gtk-list, but it seems to be the wrong one
(at least, I have not got any answers at all:)  Hopefully, my luck will
be better over here...

I am thinking about a program that shows a number of html files.  I found
gtkhtml widget, and everything seems to be fine, except for the way I'd like
those files to be switched between.  Specifically, I'd like to go to the next
file when the user presses PgDown key at the end of the current file, and to
the previous one when the user presses PgUp key at the beginning.  Is there
any way to do that?  Skimming through the docs and .h files did not reveal
anything.

You may be able to do something with GtkRange::adjust-bounds, though
it would be a bit of a hack.

Regards,
                                                Owen