Re: [pygtk] key_release_event of the mod1 ("alt") key does not work

I tested your code in my system:

Windows 2000
Python 2.2
PyGTK 2.0.0

and I got some odd behaviours:

- On Windows my right alt key produces the left alt key keyval in the
release callback.

- On Windows I don't get left alt key release events

- On Windows for some keys if I left them pressed for a while I get a
lot of release events and I shouldn't get any.

- On Linux everything works as expected.

Note: I cc to gtk-app-devel because this seems more a GTK+ bug than a
PyGTK one. AFAIK there is no particular event handling in PyGTK.

Regards

Lorenzo