gtk_list_store_append segfaults

Hi List

I'm currently trying to use set some data in my liststore.

Everything seems to be working fine until I try to add my 16th element
to the list, where gtk_list_store_append segfaults.

Relevant code:
          model = gtk_list_store_new(6, G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_STRING,
                G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_STRING,            G_TYPE_STRING);
          tree_view = gtk_tree_view_new();

        gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport(GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW(scrolled_window),             tree_view);
          gtk_tree_view_set_model(GTK_TREE_VIEW(tree_view),
                        GTK_TREE_MODEL(model));

    gtk_list_store_append(GTK_LIST_STORE(model), &iter);
    gtk_list_store_set(GTK_LIST_STORE(model), &iter, 0, movie->mid, 1,
movie->title, 2, movie->imdb, 3, movie->mediasource, 4,
movie->mediaformat, 5, movie->borrowed, -1);

Any ideas of whats happening. If you need more info on the problem
please specify and I will try to give you the nesseary information.

Excuse the poor indentation in the mail =)

cheers
Jesper