Re: GnomeFiles.org Officially Launched

Is swt library ( www.eclipse.org ) welcomed in gnomefiles.org? Swt library
is java library using native library. In Linux, they choose GTK+. I think
developing with swt library is more fun than with java-gnome.  It is my
preferences.

Yes, anything that uses GTK+ in any form is elligible to be listed on gnomefiles. RSSOwl is already listed there (which is also SWT) :) We use the name "gnomefiles" as gnome is wider known among users, but the true target of the site is to actually list GTK+-related software for any platform, for any license.
I am looking forward to see your app listed at the site and try it out!

thx,
Eugenia