Re: show image automatically

Il giorno 07/ago/04, alle 18:32, federico di lodovico ha scritto:
ok, I have used this:
-> get image from tv-card
-> open a window and load the image in the window->
if you press a key
{               for (i=1;i<N;N++)
                {
                                -> unload_image
                                -> get new_image
                                -> load new_image in the window
                                while (gtk_events_pending())
                                         gtk_main_iteration();
->gtk_main()

 is it a right idea? because if
N<124 ---> ok
N>=124 ---> segmentation fault
thanks
federico

Hi,
(sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand me)
My C program have this structure:
-> get image from tv-card
-> open a window and load the image in the window
-> if you press a key :
{
                -> unload_image
                -> get new_image
                -> load new_image in the window
}
->gtk_main()
and the program it is ok
Now I want get the image and show it automatically without key event.
How  can I do it?
threads?
gtk_timeout_add?

thanks