Re: GnomeFiles.org Officially Launched

Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
Hi,
this is a quick message to inform GTK+ developers (and Gnome users) that
the new Gnome/GTK+ software repository, http://www.gnomefiles.org/ is
now officially launched.

Gnomefiles lists apps created for the GNOME DE and the GTK+
multi-platform toolkit. All bindings, wrappers & their apps are welcome
too, so developers are invited to post their applications to the site.
The site enjoys more than 8,500 visitors per day, even at this early
point, so it guarantees that a respectable number of viewers will get
informed about your application(s).

Thank you,
Eugenia

----
http://www.gnomefiles.org

Is swt library ( www.eclipse.org ) welcomed in gnomefiles.org? Swt library
is java library using native library. In Linux, they choose GTK+. I think
developing with swt library is more fun than with java-gnome.  It is my
preferences.

Thank you.