Re: New user objecting to using stolen software

Peter Krueger wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Alf C Stockton wrote:

I have been given a task of developing a C program for Windows despite
being a Linux/command line person.
I believe that gtk supports Windows but now where do I start?

What you could do is write the GUI bit in a non compiled language
that's portable between platforms. Then just make a lib of
your C bits (if any). Personally I would use python for this.
One cross platform app you could use as reference is:
http://www.unihedron.com/projects/gonvert/gonvert.php
I've a tutorial on python and libglade here:
http://www.pixelbeat.org/talks/pygtk/

Pádraig.