Re: The HIG and Layout
- From: iain <iain prettypeople org>
- To: Gus Koppel <gtk spamkiller bytechase cx>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: The HIG and Layout
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:48:09 +0100
On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 17:20, Gus Koppel wrote:
The VBox is purely optional. It's just to segregate the two bottom
buttons (I kept them dynamic as well)
The buttons should be added with the standard gtk_dialog api. In fact,
the window should be a dialog and not a top level window.
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"
] [Thread Prev