RE: The HIG and Layout

People have been complaining that my app (http://discomatic.sf.net)
doesn't follow the HIG, so I've been truing to change it
accordingly.
But I just can't figure out how to obtain the following layout,
especially the lower part of the picture.

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/images/layout2.png

How many Frames Tables HBoxes VBoxes in what order and with what
spacing and border width are required to obtain the above layout?

Do you have a glade file for your layout?

If you do, I can improve it for you to be in line with the HIG.  Let me know :)

Regards,
Martyn