-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Carlos Pereira
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 12:22 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: gtk progress bar and gdk_flush()

I am working on the progress bar, I can't my progress bar updated in a
loop:
Even the gdk_flush() can't make it update on screen.

This works on Gtk1.2 (continuous mode):
Carlos

int app_gtk_statusbar_progress (gpointer data)
{
double new_value;
GtkAdjustment *adj;

new_value = gtk_progress_get_value (GTK_PROGRESS (data)) + 1;
adj = GTK_PROGRESS (data)->adjustment;
if (new_value > adj->upper) new_value = adj->lower;
gtk_progress_set_value (GTK_PROGRESS (data), new_value);

return TRUE;
}

timer_progress = gtk_timeout_add (100,
app_gtk_statusbar_progress, progress_bar);