Re: what is perfect IDE for gtk development?

Am Fri, 30 May 2003 22:35:02 -0300 schrieb Leandro A. F. Pereira:

Quoted by a lot of circus hamsters
For `musicinsect_2000 <musicinsect_2000 163 com>'
On Saturday, 31 May 2003 (02:26):

    I know somebody like to using emacs,but it has so may function
    keys,too
complex and not easy master it in a short time.

      Some xterms, devhelp, a text editor and, of course, coffee :)

   Does gtk-developed has a RAD tools like kylix ?

      There is Lazarus, a Delphi-like IDE that uses FreePascal and
      GTK+:

      http://lazarus.freepascal.org

Have you ever tried this? I've a very small internet connection and
before downloading I would like some more informations. ;-)

Does it also support gtk2? I see nothing about this question on their
site. Is there also support for a C or C++ compiler in the lazarus
editor or only Freepascal?

thanks
Andreas