Re: what is perfect IDE for gtk development?

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 14:26, musicinsect_2000 wrote:
hi, brothers

    I know somebody like to using emacs,but it has so may function keys,too
complex and not easy master it in a short time.
   so I want to find a good IDE for gtk development, but glade2+anjuta is not
so good. not what you see is what you get. And I find C-Forge,but it is not
free.
   Does gtk-developed has a RAD tools like kylix ?
glade2+anjuta is your best bet.  Glade2 is WYSYWIG and RAD but not
integrated with each other.  This is changing (somewhat slowly) with
Glade3 which will be integrated into Anjuta.   What makes you say Glade2
is not WYSIWYG?  If you use it with libglade and not code generation you
can change the layout of your program without recompiling it.

--
J5