Re: what is perfect IDE for gtk development?

On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 02:26:47AM +0800, musicinsect_2000 wrote:

    I know somebody like to using emacs,but it has so may function keys,too
complex and not easy master it in a short time.
   so I want to find a good IDE for gtk development, but glade2+anjuta
is not

Are you using libglade or are you using generated code?  The latter is not
recommended (although having callback stubs is useful).

so good. not what you see is what you get. And I find C-Forge,but it is not
free.
   Does gtk-developed has a RAD tools like kylix ?

If you like Kylix, why not use Kylix?  You may also want to take a look at
Boa Constructor (wxpython IDE) or PyQt + QtDesigner.

Dave Cook