Re: listview: select single cells

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:08:16 -0500
Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu> wrote:

I don't think so. Have you looked at gucharmap?
http://gucharmap.sf.net/ It uses a drawing area.
You may want to use libgucharmap. It exports widgets that
you can use in your program.

yes I've looked at it, but I need an additional feature: I also need the
possibility to insert the HTML entity for every character (e.g.  &mu;).
And the lib is also fairly large since it contains all UTF8 chars static
in the library, so I'm not sure if I want to depend on that..

regards,
        Olivier