Re: listview: select single cells

I don't think so. Have you looked at gucharmap?
http://gucharmap.sf.net/ It uses a drawing area.
You may want to use libgucharmap. It exports widgets that
you can use in your program.

Noah

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 15:19:29 +0100, Olivier Sessink wrote:
Hi all,

I want to create a simple interface to select a UTF-8 character. An easy
way to do this would be to create a table (using a listmodel and
treeview). But selections in a list will be the complete row, and not the
single cell. Is it possible to make the treeview widget have single-cell
selections?

regards,
      Olivier