Re: How to build a GTK+ develop environment in Win32 - Pls show me some further examples

On 3 Jun 2003, Michael L Torrie wrote:

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 15:06, Andreas Volz wrote:
But,
- pkg-config don't run without cygwin (I forgot why, search on google)

Actually there is a pkg-config for win32 available. It's not cygwin,
either.  I think I saw a like to it on Tor Lillqvist's gtk win32 site.
(http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/)

these libraries work perfectly with mingw/msys on win32 :

http://www.mingw.org/

my programs work on linux and win32 without almost any modifications of
sources.

regards

Vincent TORRI

Michael

- I've still some problems with -lintl and -liconv ?? (Perhaps try to
remove '#' from LIBS-Variable, I don't remember...)

have fun, and ask if you've still problems ;-)

bye
Andreas