RES: How to build a GTK+ develop environment in Win32 - Pls show me some further examples

 -----Mensagem original-----
 De: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
 [mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org]Em nome de Andreas Volz
 Enviada em: terça-feira, 3 de junho de 2003 21:40
 Para: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
 Assunto: Re: How to build a GTK+ develop environment in Win32 - Pls show
 me some further examples

 Oh yes, but as I remember you aren't able to use pkg-config in a Win32
 Makefile and execute it from the Windows Commandline-Terminal.

 I don't know exactly, but I think there are Problems to use the
 expansion of the >`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`< on the Terminal.

 I read something about it in groups.google, but perhaps it's possible
 with another terminal.

It works fine with MSYS.

 But he could use pkg-config and then cut&paste the output into his
 Makefile.

Or even paste it in a Project Template file for Dev-C++, like I do. :)

Daniel K. O.