Re: How to build a GTK+ develop environment in Win32 - Pls show me some further examples

Am Wed, 4 Jun 2003 00:18:36 +0200 (CEST) schrieb TORRI Vincent:

On 3 Jun 2003, Michael L Torrie wrote:

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 15:06, Andreas Volz wrote:
But,
- pkg-config don't run without cygwin (I forgot why, search on
google)

Actually there is a pkg-config for win32 available. It's not cygwin,
either.  I think I saw a like to it on Tor Lillqvist's gtk win32
site. (http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/)

these libraries work perfectly with mingw/msys on win32 :

http://www.mingw.org/

my programs work on linux and win32 without almost any modifications
of sources.

And are you also able to build GNU configure-Projects (autoconf /
automake) in Windows? I must hack a new Makefile.win32 and this costs
much time...

bye
Andreas