Re: How to build a GTK+ develop environment in Win32 - Pls show me some further examples

Am 03 Jun 2003 12:58:50 -0600 schrieb Michael L Torrie:

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 15:06, Andreas Volz wrote:
But,
- pkg-config don't run without cygwin (I forgot why, search on
google)

Actually there is a pkg-config for win32 available. It's not cygwin,
either.  I think I saw a like to it on Tor Lillqvist's gtk win32 site.
(http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/)

Oh yes, but as I remember you aren't able to use pkg-config in a Win32
Makefile and execute it from the Windows Commandline-Terminal.

I don't know exactly, but I think there are Problems to use the
expansion of the >`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`< on the Terminal.

I read something about it in groups.google, but perhaps it's possible
with another terminal.

But he could use pkg-config and then cut&paste the output into his
Makefile.

Thanks
Andreas