Re: How to build a GTK+ develop environment in Win32 - Pls show me some further examples

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 18:39, Andreas Volz wrote:
Oh yes, but as I remember you aren't able to use pkg-config in a Win32
Makefile and execute it from the Windows Commandline-Terminal.

I don't know exactly, but I think there are Problems to use the
expansion of the >`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`< on the Terminal.

Obviously you'd have to use bash, not cmd.  bash is part of the msys
stuff in mingw32.  That's my recommended build environment in windows.

I read something about it in groups.google, but perhaps it's possible
with another terminal.

But he could use pkg-config and then cut&paste the output into his
Makefile.

Thanks
Andreas