From: "Andreas Volz" <andreas brachttal net>
To: "rbyte" <rbyte hotmail com>
Cc: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: How to build a GTK+ develop environment in Win32

Am Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:22:13 +0800 schrieb rbyte:

Hi all,
   I am a developer working in Win32,
Recently I became interested in GTK+,
I wanna build a GTK+ develop environment
in Win32, but I am not sure how to.
Is there any corresponding documents?

Hi,

perhaps this helps you a lot:

http://www.dropline.net/gtk/download.php

And ask again if you need further examples that run and compile under
Win32 + Makefiles...

I recommend DevC++ for gtk2-Win32 development.

bye
Andreas