Re: (Newbie!! Help!!!!)How to integrate user functions in gtk

I was kind of hoping for an answer as to why this is so much better, myself. When you have something that doesn't change, what is the advantage of being dynamic? It seems like you unnecessarily re-do a lot of work at every execution rather than doing the work once when you compile. Additionally you add a requirement that libglade is available. It seems like a really cool thing, and is something I was unaware of, but I don't necessarily understand why it is so advantageous.

Thanks!
Michael Koppelman