[Gtk+ CVS] gtk_window_present() crashes on a shown window

Hi,

I want to use gtk_window_present() to show a hidden or to raise an
already shown window to the user when she selects some menu.

I'm using Gtk+ from CVS, and I cannot have gtk_window_present() work
correctly with current CVS: if called on an already shown window,
it crashes after issuing the following warning:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GdkWindow' to `GdkDisplayX11'

The gtk-demo textview has the same problem. Open it, and in the
textview hit the "Click me" button once: a new window is opened. Click
it a second time, it crashes after the aforementioned warning.

I tested on a static gtk+ library used for profiling and compiled from CVS
July 1st. When using this version, I do not have the crash nor the warning.

I made a small testing case that I attached here. It displays
two windows with one button on each of them. The button of the first
window is used to present the second window. The button of the second
window is used to hide this second window.
Clicking on the "present" button while the second window is shown will trigger the bug.
If the second window is hidden, the window is correctly shown when
clicking the "present" button.

I could not find anything on bugzilla. Is this a bug that needs a bug
report?

--
Melvin Hadasht