Re: Accessing widgets using their parents/containers

Lance Duivenbode wrote:
Hi,

I was just wondering if it was possible to access widgets when you only have their parents. For example, if I add a checkbox to a window that can only be enabled when I check another checkbox, can I then activate the first checkbox from within the second checkbox's callback function - without making both of them static and/or global?

Thanks,
Lance