Re: Managing window size changes

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 11:11:44PM +0100, Miguel Mendez wrote:
My question is pretty simple, do either GDK or GTK provide a call to
get window properties, so, when the user modifies the geometry, the app
can capture the SIGWINCH signal and get the new window parameters?

Perhaps there's something obvious in the API documentaion and I'm just
lacking coffee :)

X sends your window the "Configure" event when it changes size.  From
there, the GTK/GDK documentation has information about retrieving the
window size.  Google around for "gtk configure event resize" to find
more, but you should be able to figure it out from there.  :)

--
      Evan Martin
martine cs washington edu