Re: Accessing widgets using their parents/containers

--- Emmanuel Saracco <esaracco noos fr> wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:09:51 +0800
Lance Duivenbode <huku iinet net au> wrote:

I was just wondering if it was possible to access widgets when you
only have their parents. For example, if I add a checkbox to a window
that can only be enabled when I check another checkbox, can I then
activate the first checkbox from within the second checkbox's callback
function - without making both of them static and/or global?

using gtk_container_get_children() ?

bye

   Take a look at :
 g_object_set_data_full()
 g_object_set_data ().

  With these fuction, you can associate ANY type of data to a particular widget
and get the poiter to that date using

 g_object_get_data(...) function.

Harring