Re: How to make a cellrenderer editable by functioncall?

David M. Cook wrote:
You can use

gtk_tree_view_set_cursor(treeview, path, viewcol, TRUE)

to programmatically start editing in a cell.

Thanks, this works indeed.
What I don't understand is that when I use this function from my "button_press_event" callback, when another row was in edit mode, than no row will be selected at all. gtk_selection_select_row*() doesn't work either. Should I first undo the editable state of the previous row? If yes, how do I do that? I can only find such a function in GtkCellEditable, but it requires a GtkCellEditable as parameters, which I don't have, nor can request from the GtkCellRendererText.

Thank for the reply,

Remco Poelstra