Re: Can I have toolbar button with different sizes?

On Sunday 28 December 2003 11:43 pm, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
On Sunday 28 December 2003 10:47 pm, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
If I don't use gtk_toolbars and stick to an hbox inside a handle_box, can
I obtain the appearence of a toolbar? I mean, the toolbar buttons should
look flat, but the toolbar itself should have a relief. Is it possible?

I tried to set the shadow for the handle_box to SHADOW_OUT, but it works
only with the default theme (Traditional)... for other themes the
handle_box appears flat...

i solved it: I put a frame inside the handle_box, and set SHADOW_OUT for the
frame. That seems like a bug anyway

bye!